The Free Wesleyan Church of Tonga is committed to truly putting God first so that all people see the power of His Spirit moving in a living church where every person is a valued part of the Body of Christ, assisted through worship, education and service to experience life in its fullness.
1. To respond to the call of Jesus in faith amid the rapid changes of this 21st Century.
2. To strengthen and transform the church’s ministry, worship and services to better sustain all members.
3. To express faith, worship, prayer, teaching and ministry in ways designed to effectively meet the different needs of diverse groups of people.
4. To be an inclusive church where all people, regardless of age, gender or status, are valued members of the Body of Christ
5. To be relevant and connected to the wider community - local and international.
6. To plan for future growth by fully organising the Free Wesleyan Church of Tonga, its programmes and its church-life around the purposes of God.